John O’Sullivan has been working in family law for 30 years. If you need to take a more traditional approach to your separation, we can assist you. We are always thinking outside the box to try to find you the quickest and easiest way to get you to a final resolution, but the usual steps in the process are:
- Organise an initial appointment where we can advise you on your rights and responsibilities. We can also give you an idea of what will be the likely outcome in your matter. The initial appointment is at a discounted rate.
- We can work with you to help you decide your plan for your separation and importantly identify your goals for life after the legal stuff is finished.
- Next, we help you gather the information you will need to be able to consider your options and make the right decision.
- Then we will help you to build your proposal- a settlement offer to help you and your former partner to reach an agreement.
- If an agreement can’t be reached or if your ex-partner is making finding a resolution difficult, we will then help you to find a solution using the following pathways-
• Litigation (the Court Process)
- Finally, your matter will be resolved and your settlement documents will be formalised enabling you to get on with life.
If you are interested in learning more about how we can help you resolve your family law disputes, contact us on 6389 0305 or 0417 091 960.